November 6, 2008

welcome!

hello phi mu! :)

and welcome to my newest creation. as sisterhood development chair (not even for a whole 24 hours...), i am enacting my newest "activity", so to speak. my mom actually came up with this idea so i have to give her credit for it, but i love it so i am making it my own.

i've decided to keep a blog about phi mu and all our happenings. almost like a newsletter, except way more frequent and tree-friendly. i will put sister spotlights in here with possibly more information than can fit on a poster, fun pictures of you all (like bec's great idea to have a picture-of-the-week at chapter), anything exciting that is going on with anyone and everyone, etc! so basically like a compilation of chapter and gin and newsletters and whatever you all tell me in one online resource. how exciting!


as my first announcement, i will congratulate our NEW EXEC:

president - meg
vp of operations - inez
vp of development - bec
recruitment - kate
panhellenic - lindsay
social - stacy
secretary - amy
treasurer - ?
phi director - caitlin
sisterhood - adina


please comment on any post or picture or announcement or anything that makes you smile :)


lots of lovies,
adina

4 comments:

rednotebook said...

This is so cute Adina! I love you :)
-Robin Q.

ScottieBeth said...

Great job Adina!
I love our new exec! Congrats ladies!

Scottie-B

mama marti : ) said...

Mazel Tov Adina!
I love you and your sisters!
mama : )

Lindsay Chatel said...

Hey Adina, I just wanted to let you know that Bailey O'Sullivan and Steph Lyons made Greek Week Exec! Maybe you can post about it.

You are wonderful by the way and doing a great job as Sisterhood Development!

Let me know if I can do anything to help you!

Lindsay